The Next Bridge lessons start on the 18th of August. Click the contact form to the right to register for the session or ask for more details.
As Bridge is more complicated than other card games, it is advisable to attend a series of beginners lessons before playing at the club.
The ”Introduction to Bridge” training sessions are across 10 sessions.
These sessions use materials supplied by NZ Bridge as the Waitemata Bridge Club is affiliated to NZ Bridge.
The lessons are run at the Bridge Club Rooms and are in the following format:
· The lessons run for 10 weeks
· Each lesson is approximately two hours in length
· The first 30 odd minutes is theory
· The rest of the time will be spent playing cards so there is learning while playing..
· The cost is $30 per person.
· There is homework between each session.
Bridge lessons are run periodically throughout the year depending on the availability of students and instructors.
If you would like to learn this wonderful game, then please use the Contact form in the Contact Us section and someone will get back to you promptly.
The next set of training will be in August 2020. Contact Us to register for this session.